IGAA 2014 - Call for Papers
Following the successful workshop on Isogeometric Analysis and Applications in Annweiler am Trifels, we invite the participants to submit papers to the conference volume, which will be published in Springer's Lecture Notes in Computational Sciences and Engineering series. The topics of interest include but are not limited to
- Numerical simuation using Isogeometric Analysis (IGA)
- Spline spaces providing local adaptivity
- Fast solvers for IGA schemes
- Numerical Analysis of the IGA approach
- Design optimization
- Applications in Computational Science and Engineering
- Geometric Modeling for IGA
All submissions will be refereed. Please prepare your manuscripts using Springer's LaTeX2e style for contributed books, which can be downloaded via this link:
The length of each submission should not exceed 30 pages for invited speakers and 20 for other participants. The deadline for submission is
October 1st, 2014.
The papers should be submitted by sending a pdf-document via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For large files (>10MByte), please send an email containing a link to the paper.
Further information is available from the volume editors: